1) No commercial, for profit activities on the range without prior approval
of the Board of Directors.
2) No group activities (clubs, classes, organizations, etc) without prior
approval of the Board of Directors.
3) You may not possess, use or be under the influence of narcotics on
4) You may not possess, use or be under the influence of alcohol on
SFA property during operational hours.
5) Be courteous to others on the range.
6) Clean up after yourself. Spent casings, garbage, used targets etc.
7) No climbing on the berms.
8) SFA is not responsible for providing targets or target stands other
than for sanctioned events.
9) The use of Association materials for other than sanction events is
prohibited with the exception of the steel on the rifle and pistol bays.
10) No Magnum or armor piercing rounds will be shot at SFA owned
11) Do not remove any items belonging to SFA from the range without
prior authorization from the Board.
12) Do not shoot any glass objects or any other item that may cause
dangerous debris on the range.
13) At no time shall a member or guest discharge a firearm in such a
manner that a bullet is likely to leave the range.
14) Intentional damage to or theft of SFA property will not be tolerated.
Person caught violating this rule can expect club sanctions and or
15) All pets must be on a leash or under their master's control.